Passive Network Infrastructure
- Passive cabling infrastructure is structured cabling design and installation governed by a set of standards that specify wiring data centers, offices and apartment buildings for data or voice communications using various types of cables, most commonly category 5e (CAT-5e), category 6 (CAT-6), and fiber optics cabling plus modular connectors.
- a certified network team that will provide long-term, scalable and reliable Cabling solution.
- CompuRoots implemented more of network infrastructure projects with many well-known sectors.
- - Pulling passive infrastructure
- - Data center preparation
- - Pulling fiber cable
- - Fire alarm and fire fighting
- - Access control system
- - CCTV & IP CAM solution
Active Network Infrastructure
Packet switching on Local Area Networks used to connect computers, printers and servers within a building or campus. A switch serves as a controller, enables networked devices talking to each other efficiently. Through information sharing and resource allocation, switches save businesses money and increase employee productivity.
CompuRoots provides Packet Routing based on routing protocols, router acts as a dispatcher, choosing the best path for information to travel so it’s received quickly as router connects between networks.
Edge and branch, secure access .
CompuRoots provides Mobile LAN Network that links two or more devices using a wireless distribution method.